Accurate Mobile Based Data Collection Systems
We provide efficient and quality data collection services for our clients.
1. Experienced Team
- A robust and experienced team of enumerators covering all regions in our countries of operation.
- Expertise in inter-disciplinary and sector specific sampling and questionnaire development methodologies to capture the right data.
3. Data Verification
- Rigorous data verification systems that leverage on technology to ensure quality data for our clients.
4. Expert Facilitation
- Expert facilitation of qualitative data collection methodologies, including focus group discussions and research for case studies.
Field Team Tracking Using Mobile Based Technology
1. Design & Coding
- Bethel has wide experience with questionnaire design and coding for deployment on mobile and tablet based technologies.
2. Accountability Tracking
- System tracks if staff have checked in and out of the geographical area where the survey process is taking place.
3. Geo Referencing
- Geo-referencing is a key part of Bethel’s approach to give a visualization to clients on the process of the intervention through maps and other outputs.
4. Data Analysis
- Easy capture of data in formats exportable for in-house analysis using a variety of tools – SPSS.
Data Validation Techniques & Reporting
We utilize comprehensive data analysis procedures to ensure that your data is validated.
1. Expert Overview
- Pool of lead consultants who provide expert overview of validation by quality assurance team.
2. Technical Capability
- Technical competencies with statistical data analysis software – SPSS, R, NVIVO, Advanced Excel.
3. Impact Measuring
- Systems for monitoring control populations for comparative data analysis to measure impact.
4. Knowledge Management
- Knowledge management services to organize and sort client information.
Data Security Systems
- Stringent confidentiality agreements and an adherence to the stipulations in the Data Protection Act (DPA) of 2018.
2. Security Policy
- Detailed internal policies managing data recovery, security, and access protocols.
3. Secure Technology
- Protected cloud-based hosting data hosting services in partnership with compliant system developers.
4. DPA Compliance
- Security audited as part of DPA compliance.